Epsom Salts Bath ----
An ideal way for the athlete to mildly detox through the skin
Epsom Salts Baths are excellent to remove toxins and lactic acid build up from the tissues. Use:
- after deep massage
- after a strenuous work out or when muscle soreness is felt
- on an empty stomach
- when you are hydrated
This is an effective and simple toxin remover that can be used frequently.
Caution: The salt draws water from your body. You must replace it so the more water you drink, the better.
Instructions for an Epsom Salt Bath
1. Drink a large glass of water. Fill another to drink while you are in the tub.
2. Fill the tub with water as hot as you can stand. The water needs to be hot enough to make you perspire for a while.
3. Dissolve at least 2 cups of Epsom Salts, available at most drug stores, in the bath water. 4. Do not add any other substance to your bath such as bubbles or oils.
5. Soak for 20 minutes at least. (Make sure the sore parts are submerged.)
6. Rinse in warm water. 7. Stay warm. 8. Rest.
The best time for an Epsom Salt bath is at bedtime so you can go to bed and rest for the night.
Epsom Salts Bath